Sunday, October 14, 2012

scout

288:365

Today was my day to take care of some Girl Scout troop leader duties. I completed two online training courses and researched/registered for a third that can't be done online. I also got a handle on how much work it is to be a troop leader. This could easily be a full-time job, if one was so inclined.

Since I already have a full-time job, plus my part-time effort to build a house, I will not be so inclined.

However, immersing myself in Scouting stuff for much of the day reminded me of how much I loved Girl Scouts when I was growing up. And why I signed up to bring this experience to Zoe.

I'm visiting the Girl Scout store tomorrow to pick up some things for our troop. I'm hoping I don't totally geek out and buy everything they have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home