Tuesday, October 16, 2012

cone

290:365

I could have used a bright orange warning cone this morning. Or men waving lit directional sticks. Or flashing lights. Or a warning beep. Anything. Something.

I could have used that when I backed the Corvette out of the driveway.

And right into the giant recycle bin that I had placed there myself.

Sigh.

(Yes, I damaged the car. Yes, we both freaked out a little. Okay, a lot. No, we are not getting divorced. Yes, we are laughing about it. Although that took a couple hours. He now has earned an unlimited supply of "get out of jail free" cards and I will never live down hitting what has got to be The World's Largest Trash Can.)

(Last Saturday night he left the moon roof open on the ZoeMobile. All night. While it rained. Today I wrecked The Dream Car. Together, we are an unmitigated disaster. Which means, as usual, we are perfect for each other. And running way, way too fast these days.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record, you might be thinking that Michael exploded...he did not. You might be thinking that Michael yelled (loudly)...he did not. You might be thinking that Michael used some four letter words...he did not. You might be thinking that Michael has seen how bad the damage really is...he has not nor is it in the plans. Some things are better left unseen!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home