Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zoe's many faces

As a mother and a photographer, I am always looking to get that one shot, capture that one moment that shows the spirit of my daughter.  I take shot after shot after shot, and spend hours editing and culling down, trying to find the best one.

I love it when I can get something that I know will enable me to remember things I otherwise wouldn't.  Like when she's first learning to wink, and wants to practice all the time.  She pretty much looks like a pirate saying "Arrrrgggghhhhh," but she's getting there.

And then, as usual, I am reminded that I am indeed photographing a child of four.  Who goes to preschool with other four-year-old children.  And learns things that I wish she wouldn't.  This is typically followed by, "Mommy, let me see!  Let me see!" and then uncontrollable giggling.  I must acquiesce or everything grinds to a halt as far as photography is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home