Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PhotoWalk Tuesday

Zozer and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather after school/work and went on a little photowalk around our neighborhood.  I dare say her shots are better than mine.

In fact, I think they're so much better than mine, that I'm not even going to try to compete.  I present to you, ladies and gentleman, Zozer, Photographer Prodigy.

Editor's note: these images are unretouched.  They are completely raw, straight out the camera, with the exception of the trashcan.  That was a little washed out so I nudged the levels just a tad.  The rest of 'em are straight Zoe...nary so much as even a crop.  Damn, the little bugger can shoot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Grandma and Grandpa (who lives behind you) said...

Congratulations Zoe - you have a great mentor!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home