Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dan Fans

See that guy in the center there? The one in the rainbow coat who is singing? Yeah, he's the star of the production (the star!)...and he's our cousin, Dan. Like, how cool is that? Being related to the star! The lead! The guy all the girls swoon over!

So I went paparazzi on his butt. This is the best shot I got before I had to quit shooting due to one of his younger fans (my child) insisting on sitting on my lap to get a better view. Every scene that didn't feature Dan meant Zoe would search the stage and then ask, "Where is Danny?" Thank goodness he was in most of the scenes. He was so good that Zoe even set down Hootie to clap. Dude, that means something when Hoot gets second billing.

We've been to many of Dan's plays (he's a regular thespian now) and he just keeps getting better and better and better. We are so proud of him - great job tonight, Dan! I'd say we're your number one Dan Fans, but I think your parents and siblings trump us. We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home