Monday, October 05, 2009

Maxed out

After a couple weeks of feeling guilty about not blogging regularly, I've decided that I simply cannot handle anything "for fun" in my life right now. Besides, there's really not much silliness or fun or humor these days, except for when Zozer says things like "hippopotamatus," and that's not really enough to carry a blog.

So I have to take a break. I wish I could keep writing for fun because I really enjoy it and it's a nice release for me, but something has to give. At this point, that something could very well be my sanity, but at least it won't be quite so public.

I hope to be back soon. In the meantime, please send good thoughts our way. I swear, if one more thing gets added to our plates, we're going to run away. And we're taking our daughter and her funny words with us.

Wouldn't it be cool to blog from a beach somewhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home