Sunday, September 20, 2009

Balloon Glow

I find myself in the odd state of having a backlog of images to edit and being too tired to do them, thanks to trying to work ahead in school so as to have free time to, you know, edit images. That's what happens when one writes two papers and a discussion board post (which might as well be called a third paper) in one night. Must've had too much caffeine yesterday or sumthin'.

I made myself hang out in the darkroom tonight, although really what I'd like to do is pass out on the couch in front of a West Wing DVD. I'm hoping tomorrow I get my second wind.

In the meantime, here are some photographs from Friday night's hot air balloon glow in Forest Park. The only thing that would have made it even more cool was to have control over the air horn that signaled all the pilots to light 'em up.




Note: My little world here at blogger.com may not be much longer. In uploading images tonight, for the first time in nearly 1,000 posts, I was required to check a box signifying that I agree to the Terms of Service. Since this wasn't required before, I checked 'em out. Turns out by uploading images here, I give Google all rights to reproduce my work to promote Google and its services, free of charge, whenever and wherever it wants. WTF? So. Not. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home