Thursday, October 30, 2008

Specifically, calculate the cost of my sanity

For the love of all that is holy, can someone please explain costing to me?

You know, single plant-wide cost driver rates based on direct labor hours, departmental cost driver rates based on machine hours for one department and labor hours for another, allocation of service department costs using the direct method, and costs per item using activity-based costing.

Because those are all needed to complete one of my homework problems this week.

And. I. Don't. Get. It.

At all.

The textbook sucks. Our instructor is AWOL. My homework is due Sunday and I've already spent hours and hours on this one problem and have gotten absolutely nowhere. I got nuthin'. Zilch. Big goose egg. Nada.

This, my friends, is what you call "up a creek without a paddle." Or a boat for that matter. Or swimming skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home