Friday, June 08, 2007

New Exhibit

Heading out this afternoon to the opening reception of a new exhibit at the Sheldon Art Galleries by Jennifer Silverberg.

Jennifer was my instructor for two photography classes and is the staff photographer at The Riverfront Times. And she kicks major photographic ass. Plus, she's a very cool person, which is a double whammy in my book.

I'm very excited to see her, and her images, even though I'll have to run out quickly as we're having dinner with Beano, Shawn, Tiff and Doug at Dewey's (you are so jealous...Dewey's rocks) at 6 p.m. Nothing like booking yourself into oblivion on a Friday afternoon!

So, all in all, it's a great day because I get to see great images and old friends, and what could be better than that?

Here's the skinny on the exhibit. I'm going to recommend you go, even though I haven't seen it myself yet, because I have that much faith in Jennifer and her art:

Jennifer Silverberg: Selected Images
The Sheldon Art Galleries - Gallery of Photography
3648 Washington Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
314.533.9900
June 9 - September 8, 2007

Gallery Hours:
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Noon to 8 p.m.
Wednesdays and Fridays, Noon to 5 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 - 2 and one hour before Sheldon concerts and during intermissions
Admission free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home