Saturday, June 02, 2007

A shitty day. Literally.

The beauty of having a laptop computer is that one can sit on the floor outside the bathroom and blog while watching one's husband and father replace the wax ring on one's potty.

I was called in to do some of the heavy cleaning, and from my nap, no less. But that's all done now, and they're getting ready to put the potty back over its disturbingly disgusting hole.

I was completely mortified until Dad explained that everyone's potty looks as gross as ours, you know, once you pull it out and expose everything. Ewwww.

My solution, of course, was far simpler. Just knock the damn house down and start over.

Alas, that is not a fiscally responsible thing to do, so we all donned disposable gloves today and fixed it ourselves.

The sheer excitement of our daily lives just about does me in.

"Everything okay down there, Mike?"

(I can't take credit for the quote. Dad saw the picture and suggested it.)
(Also, be it known to the world that M will kick my ass as soon as he sees these pix posted here.) (Hee hee.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Shitter's Full!"

Best movie quote ever!!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home