Thursday, February 15, 2007

Something smells fishy

Oh wait. It's me.

Just got a Seaweed Body Wrap from a new esthetician in training. (Yes, I do realize how lucky I am to have the job perks I do.)

While the wrap is entirely delightful, and my skin feels awesome, I do smell just a bit like the ocean.

And not the good ocean smell, either.

Here's our official description from our service menu:
Plato said, "The sea cures all evils." This treatment is excellent for temporarily reducing cellulite, heavy legs, thick waist, flabby and dry skin. Dry brushing stimulates lymphatic system. Treatment time: 1 1/4 hours.

Here's my description:
Pure heaven.

If you've never had a body treatment before, I highly recommend it. Although do schedule it for when you don't have to do anything directly afterwards, because you feel so sleepy and dreamy and good, it's just too hard to do anything productive afterwards.

She put lemon oil in the gunk to cut the smell, and it helped, but every now and then I get a whiff of lemon-scented seaweed. Hmmm. Interesting.

She promised it'll be gone tonight after I take another shower, although if I can stand it I'm to leave all my lovely oils on to get the maximum benefit. Hopefully the one-armed man will be okay with it tonight. If he isn't, well, he's only got one arm so I'm pretty sure I can take him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home