Wednesday, September 06, 2006

For Chris, who I didn't have the honor to meet

Yesterday my sister and her fiancee learned that one of their friends, one of their own, had been killed by a roadside bomb while serving in Iraq.

I don't know what to say to them, except:

I'm sorry.
I love you both.
I am here for you if you need anything.

So, everyone, please, take a moment and offer a prayer in his name. His name is Chris, and we owe him dearly, for he gave his life to protect our freedom.

Thank you, Chris, for making the ultimate sacrifice for me, my husband, my daughter, my family and my friends. For all Americans. May God bless you and keep you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Chris would appreciate your kindness. Chris died doing what he loved and new best...helping others!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home