Monday, July 31, 2006

'Nilla Puddin'

Life is good. Guuuuud. Steffi is back in the U.S. (we spent 1 hr. 30 min. on the phone tonight catching up), our power is still on, we balanced our budget for month-end July and M didn't scowl at the computer screen and shake his head and I didn't cry a single tear (wooo hooo! we made up $24!), Zozo went down like a dream (like she always does, awesome kid that she is), and now M is makin' me some 'nilla puddin'. I gots my cat sitting here and a glass of ice cold milk waiting. The air conditioner kicks on regularly, keeping our home at a comfortable 76 degrees. What could be better?!

Started The Customer training today. Very interesting so far, and we're just four hours into it. I have to ask my spouse to evaluate me. Hmmm. That ought to be interesting. I suppose it wouldn't be an honest assessment if I threatened to chuck my pudding at him if he wrote anything negative. This is supposed to be a growth experience for me, so I'll just let him write what he really thinks. Being male, I'm pretty sure his thoughts will soon devolve into something along the lines of how good beer and doughnuts are, but that's the chance I'll have to take.

Nothing much else going on, which is a welcome break from the hectic pace of the last month or two. Cloyd is doing okay...he visits Siteman in the next couple weeks or so and is anxious to hear what they have to say and to get started on his treatment plan. Everyone keep praying for him.

That's about all I know. I'm going to go check and see how my pudding is coming along now. And the cute guy who made it for me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is 78 degrees

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home