Sunday, September 13, 2015

Waiting for the Train x10

On Zoe's first birthday, we took her to the St. Louis Zoo. We had no idea then that this would become an annual tradition. We had even less of an idea that we would recreate the same photo each and every year. I took many photos that first year, and I can't for the life of me remember why we chose this particular one to recreate. We snapped it while waiting for the train to arrive at Red Rocks Station, right there near Big Cat Country. The bench we sat on is long gone, I've upgraded my camera twice, and M would be hard pressed to hold Zoe up the way he did that first year, but the feelings are the same. We are just happy to be together, celebrating another year of the best gift we've ever received.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home