Sunday, February 23, 2014

10,000

54:365

First full day with my new FitBit. So excited to have this little tool, and in my favorite color no less!

The goal set is 10,000 steps each day. I made it today, but barely. I can see that this is something I will have to consciously work for, which is probably the whole point. The app also has a spot to enter food consumption, which today included extremely delicious beef tenderloin. And a glass (okay more than one) of wine. I'm not too worried, though, because I walked 10,000 steps!

Bake sale after Mass for the Brownies. We raised just over $400 to benefit Angels' Arms, a phenomenal charity that offers foster siblings the opportunity to stay together while they wait to find their forever home.

We sold all but two plates of peanut butter cookies, which Zoe and I delivered to the rectory. Better in the bellies of our beloved priests and deacons than on my hips!

All in all a wonderful day. All 10,000 steps of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home