Friday, February 14, 2014

heart

45:365

My retreat is full of love, even though I'm not with my two Valentines today. I miss them very much, but it helps that I am doing good work here.

My heavy lifting is done. My service is over, and I gave my talk tonight. I have my ministry left to do tomorrow and into Sunday morning, but that's a pretty easy job. I've enjoyed it all, but the ministry part has been my favorite.

I would do this all again in a heartbeat. The months of formation, the work, the long hours doing the retreat with wonderful women who care deeply for each other and laugh and cry and dispense hugs with abandon.

Yep, sign me up.

(Secret message for Mocholate and Bug: you two are my world, and I love you with all my heart and all my soul. Thank you for the gift of your support and your prayers this weekend, and for the sacrifice of allowing me to leave without worry. I am the luckiest wife and mommy in the whole world.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home