Saturday, June 08, 2013

done

161:365

We cleaned out the garage today. All of it. And both cars are in. Well, technically all three cars are in but I don't count the third because it has always been garaged. Old house. Interim house. New house. Leaving it out was never an option. Ever. I'd have slept outside before the Corvette did. You think I'm joking. I'm not. (This is where the car-love gene I inherited from my father shows up.)

During the day while we worked, we had a couple car honks - as we always do...it is SO great to be back! - and two different friends stopped by. They saw us working outside and stopped to say hello. How awesome is that? This, my friends, is why I love our community so much. Even though we are in a St. Louis suburb it feels like we live in Mayberry. Both of those drop-in visits resulted in invitations to hang out later tonight.

I love being home.

Oh, and BOTH OF OUR CARS ARE IN THE GARAGE. woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home