Monday, October 08, 2012

barbed

282:365

So it seems my cabinet and counter fabricators aren't in the best part of town. My hope is that this less-than-desirable area = lower lease or mortgage payment = lower prices on my cabinets and counters.

The names of the house goodies we are selecting kill me. So far, we have:
Amaretto bricks
Chocolate window trim
Caviar cabinets
Ruby reflections counters in the kitchen
Apple martini counters in the bar

I think they give these extremely expensive items fun names to distract you from the price. "I'll take caviar cabinets for $20,000, Alec!"

I would quickly grow jaded if we weren't choosing exactly what we want for the home we are building together. As it stands now, I get pretty darn excited about amaretto bricks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home