Tuesday, August 07, 2012

meow

220:365

When it's 11 pm and you realize you haven't photographed anything today, what do you do?

That's right. You go find a cat.

The first two shots were garbage, but I liked the third as I caught him mid-meow. Good boy, Max.

Heckuva day today. All good. Just extremely busy.

Work is fantastic. My house gets stud walls tomorrow. Caught up with all our Corvette Club friends tonight...first reunion since The Big Trip. Awesome to see them again. Much laughter ensued, as usual.

Was invited to, and so therefore experienced, Lectio Divina (Google it, yo!) this afternoon at work. Thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to participate again. Good stuff.

This job is good for me on so many different levels. And here I thought I just wanted something where I didn't have to travel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home