Sunday, May 06, 2012

crescendo

127:365

I am very tired after this day. This day that included a vigorous walk, a homily from a new deacon who grew up in our parish, a school art show, learning my sister has viral meningitis (which is the "good" kind although I find it hard to call it that after seeing the pain dull her beautiful bright eyes), visiting her in the hospital, and hearing a talented high school band perform an original composition created by my very own cousin in its world premiere. (Okay, technically he's M's cousin but he was about five months old at our wedding 15 years ago, so I'm claiming him as mine, too. Squatter's rights and what have you.)

It was a day of ups and downs, and so I am done. Ready for rest to face the world anew tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home