Tuesday, May 01, 2012

yellow vettes & the return of me

122:365

More hilarity at our monthly Corvette club meeting tonight. I've now been given TWO yellow Corvettes (the third in the pic was given to my friend Marya). One is a manual and the other an automatic (you pull back and let it go, and it shoots off, versus the standard non-motorized Matchbox). One was purchased locally, the other in Bowling Green at the National Corvette Museum gift shop - which makes it a "Museum Delivery" car.

Needless to say, it felt good to be back. I hadn't been to a meeting in months because of my work travel schedule. That's all done now, and it was exciting to let my fellow club members know about my new position, and new availability.

I received so many hugs tonight, how could I not be happy?

I'm baaaaack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home