Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First full day of Camp

Today was so full, and so incredible, that it will take me a long time to process it and share it.  Or maybe I will never share it.  Not all of it, anyway.  Some things are just meant to be taken in, digested, and then tucked away in the heart forever.

Lots of photography, in addition to all the touchy-feely warm & fuzzies.









I keep thinking how lucky I am to be here, and how lucky I am to have an awesome husband who encouraged me to go, gave me his frequent flyer miles to get here, arranged my travel, re-arranged my travel, and is single-parenting for a few days without complaint.  I get these little e-mails from him daily with a photograph of him and Zoe and a few words expressing love.  My heart sings!

Tomorrow promises another busy day, and it starts with a 6:30 a.m. trip to the beach to catch the gorgeous morning light.  I hope the fog rolls back out before then.  And I hope I get enough sleep before then!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sean Shahed K. said...

Beautiful

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Ping said...

Ping! Sounds like a fabulous trip. Live in the moment and squeeze every last drop of fun from each day.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home