Thursday, April 07, 2011

Piggies

I love my job.  Part of it includes sending out news releases to industry publications letting them know the great products and services my company offers.  Today, I've been given four new pubs to add to my media list:  Pig Progress, International Pig Topics, Pig 333, and American Association of Swine Veterinarians.

Since coming to work here, I've developed a fondness for chickens and now pigs.  Cats and dogs were a given before coming here, although they've been elevated.  Next up: ruminants!

You gotta love a job where you crack up laughing nearly every day over something like "International Pig Topics."

Can you imagine the trade shows?  The give-aways?  The advertising?

"Heeeeere pig pig pig pig!"

Oink oink.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home