Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bonjour!

My adorable little room looks out to an ancient building.
Arrived just fine, along with my luggage. Charles DeGaulle airport is spectacular. Managed to get a bit of sleep between Atlanta and Paris, then more on the way to Bordeaux. My cab driver picked me and another employee up in a BMW. Downtown Libourne is quaint, what little I've seen of it. Boss is picking me up shortly for a factory tour. And hopefully some food - I just realized I'm starving! Breakfast was meager, and about seven hours ago on the plane.
It's about 2:30 pm here. I just talked to Zozo, who is on her way to school for the day. I keep seeing small children, and it makes my heart break to miss her so. I've never been so far away from her; I have to just not think about it or I'll start tearing up.
I've showered and changed, and feel like a new person. Must go - shouldn't keep the boss waiting!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chillypea said...

Welcome to this side of the big pool!
I hope you'll get the chance to catch a glimpse of Bordeaux before you're going back again! À la prochaine!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home