Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sleep needed. And more hours in the day.

I'm tired.  Just flat-out pooped.  So much going on at work...there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.  It's a good job, though, and I am enjoying what I'm doing (while running about like my hair is on fire).  And, thankfully, I work with great folks. I know just how bad a bad job can be, and I'm about as far from that as a girl can get.

Still.  I'm tired.

I have rocked the last two nights, though, hanging out in the darkroom with M and plowing through my backlog of images.  I finished up the Colorado pix last night, and posted them to my Facebook page.  It was only later, in the middle of the night, that I woke up and thought, "Well, shit.  I didn't put any on the blog."  Should get to that tonight.

And there's a whole new batch still in the camera that I need to look at.  That's on the agenda for tonight, too.

If I can keep my eyes open long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home