Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Colorado: 1 of XX?


Turns out that when you've shot a bajillion images in Colorado, it takes more than one night to edit and process them.  Been at this all night since Zozer went to bed, and I'm nowhere near done.  So I'm calling it quits and throwing a bone out before I go to bed.

The aspens were turning, which was lovely, but the trunks and the bark intrigue me.  I did capture plenty of the vibrant yellow...that'll come another day.

Work sucks this week, only because there's a shitload to do and no time to do it.  M's taking over transportation duties for the Bug tomorrow so I can get an early start and stay late in order to meet my deadline.  I'm likely to stumble in half-dead just in time for dinner.  Needless to say, don't expect a post tomorrow.  I'll try to get to it, but if I spend all day in front of my work computer I doubt I'll want any time at night in front of the beloved Mac.  Sigh.  The complaints of a workin' girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home