Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad blogger! No cookie!

I know, I know.  I've been a bad blogger.  Actually living my life seems to get in the way of documenting my life.  In all of last weekend, we had approximately 30 minutes where we sat on our butt on the couch and watched part of a movie.  Other than that, we went to a wake and funeral, cleaned up the house and a car (guess which one), did laundry, mowed the grass, entertained M's colleague from England by taking him to Forest Park and the History Museum, went to the 38 Special/Bret Michaels/Lynyrd Skynyrd concert, gathered our Christmas in June food drive items and ran them up to church, went to mass, ate at The Blue Owl in Kimmswick for the first time, and did a lot of work to put our basement back together for our guests arriving Thursday.  All good stuff, but we were tired at the end of the weekend.

Yesterday my new iPhone 4 was finally delivered.  I've had a blast learning how to use it, and last night Zozer and I made a video and sent it to her Daddy who is in Rhode Island this week.  I'm going to try to figure out how to post images and videos here directly from the phone.  I love technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home