Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome Home

Zozo and I made this sign last night.  We had fun, and her Daddy loved it when he got home tonight.  She drew our family up there, over the "com" in "Welcome."  I'm on the upper left.  Hootie is below me, and for reasons unknown, is the only one of us to have fingers.  His left - our right - wing (?) is really long and cuts across another figure's legs (Zoe, actually) and then those vertical stripes are, I'm told, fingers.  He has a lot of them.  I didn't ask.  Anyway, as I said, Zoe is next with curly hair, and then there's Daddy.  She did his hair pretty good, but I'm not sure about the Leno-inspired chin.  She also drew a myriad of balloons and smiley faces.  And one smiley-face balloon.

She's very glad he's home.  Me, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home