Tuesday, December 08, 2009

One less excuse for Tiger

Well, given that he's apparently had LASIK, it's not like he can claim that he had misplaced his glasses and accidentally had "relations" with women who weren't his wife.

Received this in the mail last night and cracked up laughing. I hate it when I spend gobs of money on a beautiful four-color-with-bleeds marketing piece and mail it out to a gajillion people, only to have my star endorsement (whom I've also paid gobs of money for) making headlines for not being able to keep his fly zipped.

Question: Do you think the "friends" who told Tiger about TLC were his Vegas "friends?" Maybe a New York "friend?" Possibly a Florida "friend." I'm going with the Vegas friend theory, as those showgirls are more likely to have had LASIK since glasses would totally mess up the line of their fancy costume headpieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home