Monday, August 17, 2009

2 Peas in a Pod

Or, better yet, 2 Z's in a paddleboat.

This is one of those times where I thought I had something cute when I shot it, but it wasn't until days later, when editing, that I really grew to appreciate it. I love that they're both wearing bright orange (granted, Zoe's in a life jacket, but it's orange nonetheless). I love that they're both wearing sunglasses. I love that they are sitting at almost exactly the same angle relative to me. And I love that both of their expressions are pretty much, "Jeez, take the damn picture already."

I love my little family, and I love that they indulge me with my camera.

I also think Zozer's little head poking through an obnoxious orange life jacket is adorable, but that could be because I'm just a wee bit biased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home