Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The term is almost over!

The software we use to run our business shows an inspirational quote every time you log in, which is kind of cool.

My quote this morning was, "Try measuring your worth by what you are, not what you have."

Good stuff there.

The only thing we have left for this term is the law final, which we plan to take tonight. Did a lot of pre-work on it, so it shouldn't chew up too much of the night, and then we are blissfully free for two weeks!

Lots to do in the two weeks, one of which is get the basement cleaned up for Zozer's birthday party next month. I'm waffling between digging into the storage space down there and really cleaning, or just cramming more crap in there, shutting the door and saying, "I'll get to it after graduation." It's bugging me, though, how jammed it is. However, I think it's a job that's larger than two weeks and will probably culminate with either a garage sale or a few trips to Goodwill, or possibly both, so I'm leaning towards temporary crammage. Then again, M and I are taking a week off work, too (he's got forced vacation in his employer's attempt to save some dough, and I'm joining him for the hell of it), so if I have a full week of no work/no homework, I might be able to bang it out. Plus, I have incentive to finish, what with the party and all.

Music of the Day: Starship (or Jefferson Starship...whatever). Currently rocking to Jane. What a great song!

In a good mood this morning. Sure we'll take care of that in a hurry, once more people start showing up to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home