Sunday, June 07, 2009

Wish I was here

This isn't one of my "art" photographs. Just a visual sigh and a wish that I were still there. Or anywhere with no responsibilities except to empty my camera's compact flash cards each night and recharge the batts. The only thing in the whole world that would have made it better would have been to have the other photographer in my house there with me. Hopefully I'll get to take her some day.

M says we're done with "photography vacations" for awhile. We'll see about that. The next thing on my Bucket List is to visit the George Eastman House in Rochester, NY. Turns out we can catch a train that way, so it shouldn't be too much of a hard sell for M. Let's just say the things on my Bucket List are a little more attainable than the things on his. For instance, one of his is to ride the space shuttle/go to the moon/visit Mars. Um. Okay. I'll get right on planning that. Wonder if I can apply my Amtrak Rewards rail miles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home