Thursday, June 04, 2009

For Scotty


Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park

I dedicate today's image to the memory of Scott Z., cousin of my FIL, who passed away this week after battling pancreatic cancer for three years. While I didn't know Scotty well, I know many members of his gigantically large family of which I'm proud to be a member. From what I hear, he was a great man - which doesn't surprise me because that family is chock full of 'em. So this photograph is for Scotty, and everyone who knew and loved him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do love all your pics and how fantastic that are. You sure do have a "eye" for this photo stuff......but really, how about a lil Zoe Grace for a while! Gotta remember that we cant catch her at day care anymore and we miss seeing that lil sweetie.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home