Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Artwork of the Day

This is:
1. Mommy before she's had her morning coffee.
2. Daddy when something goes wrong with the Christmas display.
3. Zoe's latest artwork from school, based on the book her class has been reading, "Go Away, Big Green Monster!"
If you guessed number 3, you're correct! This is an equal-opportunity blog, after all, and all art is welcome. Granted, it has to be approved by me, of course, but I'm pretty open-minded. Unlike M, who likes to look at art (especially 3-D mixed media) and say, "That's crap! I could do that!" To which I respond, "Yes, but you didn't."
Anyway, I'm going to try to get Zozer's artwork scanned and posted when I can, because I think it's really quite good, and cute as hell, and it's a way to share it with everyone. It's so nice to have another arteest in the family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home