Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nuthin. Nada. Zip. Big goose egg.

When one has nothing to say, one should say nothing at all, yes?

Not much going on here. Busy at work. Busy at home. M is back in town. Doodle is great.

Haven't been feeling particularly creative as far as blogging goes the past few days, although I have been quite creative at work. That must be it...I can be creative only so far. When I'm tapped out, I'm tapped out. If you'd like to see my creativity, you'll have to come to work with me.

Since I doubt you'll do that, I guess just stay tuned and we'll all hope that I'll get to feeling darn witty here sometime soon. Or that I'll see something/hear something that inspires me to write. Like trucksticles.

In the meantime, I'll put this out to you: who are you rooting for...Kanye West or 50 Cent? If you don't know what I'm talking about, get on the 'net and google them. You'll learn right quick. I'm a Kanye girl myself, but it was funny as hell to listen to the two white anchors on NPR this morning discuss them. 50 Cent was called "Fifty Cent," which, if you're at all familiar with rap you know is completely wrong. It's "fiddy." Then, one of them referred to Mr. West and...Mr. Cent. At that point they realized that they were indeed two of the whitest people on earth and cracked up laughing. I laughed, too. And did a happy dance that Kanye is winning, so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home