Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hair Today...

Note: when one eats too many Skittles, one gives one's self a tummy ache.

So my hair looked kinda greasy and mangy today, or felt that way at least, but I was too lazy to wash and re-straighten it, and I'm so burnt out on Curly Amy that I really want to stick with Straight Amy for awhile, so I tried something new.

I tossed on a headband, teased a bit, sprayed, and left.

And wouldn't you know that I've gotten so many compliments today that I can hardly stand it.

Isn't that funny? On an average day, when I actually take the time to do something with my hair, typically folks won't say boo. Unless I've gotten new color, or straightened it after months of curls, or some other drastic change.

Today, though, lots of attention. I must admit that I don't dislike it.

The best was when my stylist asked, "Did you do this yourself?" and when receiving an affirmative continued on to say, "I'm impressed!"

It's the little things, ain't it?

P.S. I never thought I'd be a Headband Girl. SO excited to discover I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home