Friday, April 20, 2007

Easter Bunny Image (Finally)

Yeah, so I know it's a couple weeks past Easter, but I finally remembered to bring the CD in to work and dump the image onto my harddrive. The Bunny Photo CDs aren't Mac-friendly so I have to use a PC (shut up, M).

So here is our sweet girl, looking less than thrilled to be visiting the Easter Bunny, who I'm pretty sure was a 13-year-old girl in an incredibly warm fur suit.

Zozo's dress does look adorable though, doesn't it? And the headband is rather kicky.

I'd like to reiterate that we had plenty of opportunity to get a photograph of her smiling but for the doofus behind the camera who was in absolutely no hurry to trip the shutter. We don't really like to pay money to torture our child. Besides, she forgot all about the Easter Bunny about 90 seconds after we pulled her off his lap and let her toddle around the mall while waiting for their crappy laserjet to spit out fuzzy images with blown highlights.

I am at least grateful we've progressed past the distorted Polaroids of my childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home