Friday, May 09, 2014

Friday Funday

After a shit week, we cut loose and had some fun.

I am well aware that these images will be much funnier to me than they are to you, but I don't care and am posting them anyway.

Things I learned tonight:

1.) I am capable of successfully carrying the moniker "Shazam." It goes well with "Cosmic Bowling."
2.) I was told to drink my beer from my rented shoe so I found a loophole and DID, which only proves that I am extremely capable at my job which is called, in part, Public Relations (also known as bullshitting).
3.) I only order two glasses of wine when it's 6:29 p.m. and the happy hour prices stop at 6:30 p.m. It's called being fiscally responsible.
4.) For some reason the shortest person in our group being photographed next to the tallest person in our group is insanely hilarious. Oh, wait, there may have been beer involved.
5.) We have awesome friends.
6.) I am annoyed at my iPhone's inability to properly ascertain what the hell I'm trying to type on any given day, but especially while intoxicated. I like to use big words to impress myself, motherf-er. Get a clue already.
6a.) I should not blog while intoxicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home