Tuesday, April 30, 2013

want/need

120:365

Zoe's class is learning about wants and needs this week.

We need food to live.
I want to eat an entire chocolate cake.

She came home with a little booklet she made, called "Zoe's Wants and Needs Castle." Each page had exercises where she noted which things are wants and which things are needs.

And then, on the very last page, I hit pay dirt.

In my opinion, this should be interpreted as:

I want ice cream.
My mom and dad need our house done. (We have obviously moved well beyond the "would like" stage.)

Awesome.

(In other news, The House is creeping nearer to completion. I came home and updated the punch list, and was thrilled to see it back down to just under one page, with most of the Big Freakin' Things struck due to completion. I was so damn happy that I started packing again. Let's GO!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home