Saturday, April 27, 2013

burst

117:365

Although the day was rain-soaked and covered by clouds, there were fantastic bursts of color.

I spent the morning with Zozer.
(That alone will always be a bright spot.)

We picked up the remaining pieces of our closet organizers, so those are ready for install.

Starbucks.

Soccer game in which Zoe played extremely well.
(Girl is getting aggressive!)

Date night, which included dinner at one of our favorite restaurants (paid for with a gift card, so it was nearly free to boot!), followed by a quick stop at our nearly completed home where we admired everything done thus far (we inch closer each day). Then I turned the lights off, played our song on my iPhone, set the phone down on the island, and danced with my husband in the great room.

That, I think, was my favorite part of the day. The best few minutes of color in the darkest room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home