Tuesday, March 12, 2013

spring

71:365

Little peek of spring on campus today.

Got some motivation tonight with an empty house and started packing. Or re-packing, rather.

Got the laundry room in order, which is saying something because over the last year that's become the dumping ground for all kinds of crap. Everything there is now put away in its appropriate box, and the boxes are all sealed and labeled.

Then I tackled the kitchen. All wine glasses are packed, along with a variety of mugs, travel cups and random cooking tools that I'm sure won't be needed before we move. (No one ask me for tabouli...the lemon juicer is boxed up!)

Talked to my loan officer today, and we scheduled the first appraisal. Meeting the window treatment lady at the house on Monday. Wood floors start being sanded tomorrow. Rec room concrete floor stained and sealed (and it looks kick-ass...seriously, that was one of those gut decisions that I held my breath on, waiting to see how it would turn out).

It's starting to feel real now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home