Thursday, December 13, 2012

bug

348:365

I had to work tonight, so I missed my evening with my bug.

I really, really missed her. I'm thankful I don't have to work too many evenings and weekends, and I'm super thankful for a job that I love that requires little to no travel. One of the best decisions of my entire life.

As I stood next to my car chatting with a colleague after the meeting tonight, I spotted a shooting star. She told me she heard on the news this morning that tonight was a meteor shower. So I came home and dragged M out with me to catch the Leonids, and we saw many and it was wonderful. It's been years since we've had the opportunity to really see them...it has been cloudy every time.

So a full day with two major projects done for the week and shooting stars. And the news that Papa is doing much better. And being able to go in and kiss my sleeping daughter at will.

Not too shabby for a Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home