Tuesday, June 05, 2012

links

157:365

So productive today that I had no time to write, or even think about writing. I accomplished many things ranging from a morning walk to providing the bank with yet more paperwork to finishing forms for my new job to polishing up a friend's resume to detailing the Corvette, and more.

Heading to my new workplace tomorrow, as I'm to be introduced to the board of advisors. I talked to the finance director today, getting answers to a few questions I had about my new-hire paperwork. Was astounded once again at the level of warmth and kindness displayed by my new colleagues. Either I've been working in a sort of communications Siberia, or this new place is really incredible. Perhaps both. We'll see.

Anyway, my great day turned into a great night with my Corvette club (we were raucous and rowdy resulting in our usual gales of laughter), capped off by finishing the invitations to my BIL and SIL-to-be's couples shower. So pleased with how they turned out, and happy to have my creative juices flowing again (see Siberia comment, above).

All in all, a fine day. And the sore throat is nearly gone! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home