Saturday, June 02, 2012

glorious

154:365

Tonight's sunset is glorious. We had a low-key day with my sore throat and M's bad back. With both my primary care doc and my ENT AWOL, I caved this morning and paid a visit to a local urgent care. The doc there looked at my throat and proclaimed it "angry." I left with a z-pack, industrial-strength cough syrup with codeine, and instructions to keep eating Advil like candy. So far none of it seems to be helping. I was pretty much sick of sleeping all day, though, so I got off my butt and made us a yummy veggie and tofu stir fry for dinner. The house smells awesome now (fresh ginger!), and we are all fed and happy. Because it's such a beautiful night, Zo and I convinced M to take us to the Custard Station for dessert. I'm so glad we went, not just because of the fresh air and the turtle concrete, but because we got to see this amazing, beautiful, glorious sunset.

Sore throat be damned. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home