Friday, May 20, 2011

Blogblock

Once again, I found myself paragraphs deep into a "poor me" rant.  Good grief.  Even I don't want to hear that crap.

So I will spare you the whining and the self-martyring and say this:

I'm working on a solution.  I'm figuring it out.  I will not continue to live like this, because it's ridiculous to be this crabby for this long.  It's starting to really, really piss me off.

Many apologies for not being fun and lively and witty here in this space.  Suffice it to say I have a lot going on and little spare time.

But I'm gonna fix that, and fix it right-quick.  I hope to be back to my old, smart-ass self soon.

Stay tuned.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chillypea said...

No need to be fun and lively and witty all the time, 'cause life itself isn't. Just roll with it. You'll bounce back. It just takes too much energy being crabby for too long, so it sort of takes care of itself - wears itself out or something like that.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home