Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wash Me

Having a bit of extra time this morning (after getting myself ready, Zozo ready, and M clean and shaved, and lunches made, and the bed made, etc. etc. etc.), I stopped at WaterWay and paid $9.99 to get the ZoeMobile washed.

I swear I heard the car actually breathe a sigh of relief when the soap hit the paint.

I can't remember the last time the car was washed, but I'm pretty sure it was at least two years ago.

I know, I know. Bad driver. Bad!

But I finally did it. I finally shelled out 10 smackers and got all the salt and chemicals and grime washed off it.

And when it came out of the tunnel, and the little WaterWay dude was running around drying it off, I actually had to double-check the license plate to make sure that was my car, since I hardly recognized it without all the crud.

You know how it feels like your car runs better/smoother/faster when it's clean? Yep, it sure does. It's like when you were a kid and you got new tennis shoes and you just knew you could run faster and jump higher in them. I did, anyway.

I think it's funny how a ten dollar car wash can just make my day. I can hear the car gleaming from in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home