Monday, June 05, 2006

Fat Management

We got this new stuff in from one of our vendors called Firm and Tone Serum, and the label says it's "for Cellulite and Stretch Mark Management." Yeah, um, I don't really want to manage my cellulite so much as just get rid of it altogether. Managing it means I have it, when I'd really prefer to not have any at all.

To use: Massage into clean skin twice daily on areas prone to cellulite or stretch marks. What about areas that have already been conquered by cellulite? Do ya got anything to help those?! And as far as "areas prone," um, that little tube yer sellin' isn't gonna cut it. What is that, one application for part of one thigh? Do you sell that in a gallon container? I need the Sam's quantity of Firm and Tone Serum, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home