Monday, April 07, 2014

On the Path

I have heard so much about this book, and yet have put off reading it for so long. It's time now.

But, because I'm busy reading this tonight, I won't be writing. It's supposed to kick my butt into gear, though, so watch out. We may all be in for a torrent of words. Hopefully they will make sense.

Sidebar: Today was Field Day for the students at the school where I work. While this Field Day was just as cold, rainy and miserable as last year's, I did not take a dodgeball to the face. Mostly because I stayed away from the gym entirely and sent my assistant instead. (Yep, he gets the plum writing assignments AND the hazardous duty. I think that's a fair trade.) Anyway, I'm calling the day a success because I sustained no injuries and still got a free tshirt.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home