Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zappos.



I got nuthin' today. Not feeling creative in the slightest. No decent picture. No words coming to mind.

M is on his way to Germany. He's back on Friday.

Zozo continues practicing for First Communion on Sunday.

I have food lined up, and paper goods purchased. I painted my toes tonight rather than clean the basement. A girl has her priorities. I did get my 10,000 steps in, for the second day in a row. Yesterday was easy; I wasn't working. Well, I wasn't working at work. When I work at work I sit on my butt at a desk the majority of the day. I have therefore determined that work is not good for my physical health and wellbeing. I should probably look at retiring soon. Or becoming a mail carrier who walks all day.

My cats this evening are making me wonder why on earth I ever thought it was a good idea to have cats for pets. Max has been alternating between wandering the house crying and trying to attach himself to me, and Tachi has decided that since she can't jump up on the bed she'll just sit there and meow incessantly until one of us stops what we're doing and go put her up on the bed. They are both annoying as shit right now.

Holy crap. I really, seriously, have nothing in the tank tonight.

I got an email from the Girl Scouts thanking me for volunteering. (Apparently, in addition to it being Earth Day, it's the day the Girl Scouts thank all their volunteers.) In the email, in the message from the president of Girl Scouts, a Greek proverb is quoted: "A civilization flourishes when people plant trees under which they will never sit." Damn, that's pretty good.

So I'll leave it at that.

(The photo of the Zappos box has a funny story behind it, but I've been politely requested to not post it as my hubster does not find it so humorous. I love him, and I shall honor his request.) (Please, M, can I post it sometime? It's good! Far better than anything written here tonight...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home