Sunday, July 21, 2013

grab shot

203:365

Busy day today, full of fun and laughter. It wasn't until tonight, as the sun was setting, that I realized I hadn't taken any iPhone photographs. Why? Because I was too busy shooting with the Nikon!

Man, it's been a long, long time since I shot more with the DSLR than the iPhone. It felt great.

I have tons of editing to do and I can't wait. Yay!

Today's challenge was "in season." Winter calls for Guinness, and no other beer screams summer and warm weather than Corona. I'd call it in season right now, so that's what I shot, on Dave and Meghan's front porch as the party continued inside.

We're heading home tomorrow, which is bittersweet. I'm looking forward to getting back into the routine of things, and long to be back in my sweet house, but I'll miss our Cincy cousins greatly. They are the true definition of family. They stick by each other through thick and thin, can always make each other laugh, and show more love in a single day than many people do in a lifetime. I adore them, and I'd pack them all up and take them home if I could get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home